Create an e-Newsletter with an easy-to-use solution using Constant Contact, click free offer above.
* Tip: It takes about 5 – 7 times to “touch” a customer before they take action. Leverage lots of tools right here to help
reach more propects more frequently & efficiently.
Automate Your Marketing Efforts with Auto-responders.
This is a great tool to help you automate your marketing and improve your
e-mail communication. Tip* Create a series of e-mail letters and put them on auto-pilot.
Pick the day of the week and the time of day for them to be sent.
Put smart links throughout the e-mail to test the effectiveness of your campaign.
Simple and powerful.
Favorite Marketing Tools for Maximum Impact
52 Tips for Business Success, Costco Connection for Small Business
Links to Experts and Valuable Resources
❋ Stay up on Internet Marketing Trendshttp://trends.alltop.com/
❋ Copper Conference Business Webinar Series: Listen to my session on How to Get Leads & Clients Using YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn
❋ Online video producer, Roxanne Darling talks about how she produces her shows and shares tips.
- Beach Walks with Rox
- Show and Tell of The Gear We Use
- Key to professional video quality actually is having good sound. Be sure the camera you buy has “mic input” jack and then use either a lavalier or handheld mic, wired or wireless, depending on your location requirements. We use and love the Sennheiser wireless mic, and it has been a real workhorse in our high-stress windy and salty ocean environment. All we’ve had to replace are the mic cable after over 2 years of use; they run about $20 each
- Ask a Ninja
- JNJ Health Channel
- Book Trailers by Sheila English
- Robyn Levin at Wharton and Robyn’s home page
❋ Connect with the Queen of Referral Selling, Joanne Black, author of No More Cold Calling
❋ Speaking engagements
- New ways to market self-directed IRAs using the Internet, Blogs, PR and more, by R. Levin Marketing Group
❋ Save Time and Money. We believe the companies listed in this Directory are quality entities. Should you discover otherwise, please let us know. We welcome your comments.If you use these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties, or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content and accuracy of these third-party sites. We encourage reciprocal links. Do you have a web site you would like to suggest? Add your URL here.
❋ Practical news and case studies. Resource that publishes useful news, case studies, and best practices data about Internet and integrated marketing.
❋ Rok Hrastnik, Internet Marketing Expert Author of Unleash the Marketing & Publishing Power of RSS
❋ Marketing Organizations
❋ For Bay Area organizations
❋ American Marketing Association
❋ Search Engine Marketing Organizations
Useful, free search tool to help evaluate your search engine rankings
❋ Home Study Courses. Become a world-class writer, even if you flunked English
Robyn Levin, contributing author to Walking With the Wise. The book features 70 inspirational mentors and millionaires, including such notables as Mark Victor Hansen, Tom Hopkins, Dan Kennedy, Cynthia Kersey, Mike Litman, Eric Lofholm, Bob Proctor, Jim Rohn, Corey Rudl, Brian Tracy, Dottie Walters, and Zig Ziglar sharing the secrets to prosperity in busness and in life. Five unique sections cover overcoming obstacles, how your thinking determines your life, business success, personal health, and family.
eMarketer is the first place to look for data and analysis on e-business, online marketing, and emerging technologies.